Do you set New Year’s resolutions? I’m not a fan of this. Instead, I like to reflect upon the year prior and think about how I might be better in the coming year. In this podcast episode, I share 5 tips to focus on in 2013 that work toward the goal of feeling great. If you feel great, you can accomplish great things!
Archive | Elevate Your GameRSS feed for this section
Tim Tebow is the talk of the town lately. The former Heisman Trophy winner who puts his religious beliefs on public display (an understatement) is dumb-founding the pro football experts, pundits, and critics alike. There’s […]
I teach business professionals how to build digital influence for business success in a wired world. I'm a digital entrepreneur who left a 15-year corporate career in 2009 (and never looked back) to launch my own start-up, Wired Advisor.
- 5 Tips on How to Be Successful with LinkedIn (and #5 is the most important!)
- 5 LinkedIn Tactics to Increase Visitors to Your Blog [Part 1]
- Put Your Best Face Forward on LinkedIn
- 5 LinkedIn Tactics to Increase Traffic to Your Blog [Part 2]
- The 4 Critical C’s for Building Your Business Online