As a former high school economics teacher (and girls’ basketball coach), I enjoy public speaking very much and have spoken at a number of the top social media and blogging conferences such as Social Media Marketing World, New Media Expo, and FinCon. I also speak at financial industry and advisor conferences across the U.S.
In 2014, LinkedIn named me as one of the “Top Social Media Experts You Must Know”. I was also named as one of the top ten financial industry bloggers by RIABiz in 2014.
My work has been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, LinkedIn, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today, WealthManagement.com, Investment News, Financial Planning Magazine, Research Magazine, Registered Rep, and more.
Below is a list of topics I present on (custom topics are also available):
- How to Build Digital Influence for Small Business Success in a Wired World
- How to Leverage Social Media for Marketing Influence
- How to Launch and Grow a Small Company in a Wired World
- Digital and Social Media Success Strategies for Financial Advisors
- How to Build LinkedIn Influence to Grow Your Small Company
Please inquire below for more information about my speaking topics and fees.