You’re excited about the opportunity to develop your personal brand and grow your business online…but you’re overwhelmed by all of the information and options available today.
I understand. I’ve been there.
You need someone to help you bridge the gap between the overwhelm and the opportunity.
I can help.
Hi! I’m Stephanie. I teach entrepreneurs, small business owners, and professionals how to attract more of their ideal clients and referrals online through powerful personal branding and influence marketing.
If you want to attract more of your ideal clients and referrals online with less time, energy and effort, there are 3 critical components to success:
#1)Your online personal brand
#2)Your online network or community
#3)Your online influence
Building your online personal brand, network (community), and influence are essential for creating a modern-day client attraction system that works while you sleep.
If you are looking to grow an existing small business, launch a second career, or start a brand new venture based on your unique expertise, you are in the right place :).
Over the past five years, I’ve consulted with more than 100 entrepreneurs and small business owners to help them develop their personal brands and grow their online influence.
I’ve been able to attract my clients online by building my own personal brand, network and influence. I can teach you how to do the same!
Your Personal Brand is Your Job Security
You can no longer rely on someone else for your long-term job security or financial security. I spent a good 15 years of my career climbing a corporate ladder that had no rung at the top! When my industry collapsed in 2009 (financial industry), so did my old career path.
I had to start over and reinvent myself. Boy am I happy that I did. There is just nothing like being the driver and taking control of your own work life destiny.
Business is personal.
Business has become much more personal with social networks and communication through online content. In order to make a connection and relate to your ideal clients online, you will have to move away from a corporate look and feel and toward a more personalized digital presence.
It is your personal “digital” brand, your digital network and community, and your unique online influence that will earn you the trust and business of your ideal clients today.
LinkedIn Can Help
Although there are a number of pieces that should fit into your digital platform, LinkedIn is one of the most important. If you’re not already leveraging LinkedIn to build your personal brand, network, and influence, now is the time to begin.
LinkedIn and personal branding go together like peanut butter and jelly!
It is my favorite social network. It’s the greatest opportunity for building your professional brand, reputation, and network today.
I’ve written extensively on the topic of LinkedIn marketing and have also been a speaker on LinkedIn at Social Media Marketing World, Social Media Success Summit, New Media Expo, Agents of Change, FinCon, and the Podcast Movement conferences.
My new book, Build LinkedIn Influence, will be out soon!
You can get my FREE LinkedIn Influence Strategy Guide Here:
The Personal Side
If I’m asking you to build your personal brand online, it’s important for me to share more of who I am with you!
First, my closest friends, colleagues, and coaches describe me as the following: competitive, caring, driven, thoughtful, funny, fierce, creative, persistent, intense, enthusiastic, sensitive, practical, optimistic
I guess they are being nice not sharing the things about me that drive them crazy. I’ll tell you though. I’m super hard on myself (a recovering perfectionist), completely overthink everything, and have trouble getting out of my own way. I’m also ADHD so I guess that probably explains everything.
Here are some personal tidbits about me that you may not know:
- I grew up in Plano, Texas and graduated in the top 10% of my class of 1500 students. I was an All-District point guard, honors student, and the high school mascot (I wore a wildcat suit and acted crazy at football games!)
- I played college basketball (5’4″ Point Guard, Division I and II) and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!)
- My college degree is a BBA in Economics and I’ve completed about 3/4 of an MBA (frankly, becoming an entrepreneur has been an incredible learning experience)
- I’m a Certified Financial Planner™ and managed client investment portfolios for 15 years
- I was a high school business/economics teacher and basketball coach my first 2 years out of college
- I’m a stepmom to two awesome boys who were adopted from Russia! (ages 12 and 15)
- I’m a singer-songwriter, recording musician, and a mean “rhythm” guitar player (my Gibson Hummingbird and Gretsch guitars are my current favorites)
- I practice hot yoga 5-6 days a week where I can do most arm-balancing poses and hang out in a handstand for awhile!
- I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys and love to wear my cowgirl boots
- I enjoy cooking and find it very challenging
- I have a Chihuahua named Sugar Bear and an Aussie mix (rescue dog) named Sadie (Sugar Bear is in charge)
- I love the mountains and enjoy hiking, snowboarding, and mountain biking. I also love the beach.
- I enjoy travel and adventure – I went on an adventure trip by myself in my early 30’s
- I’m an avid reader and life-long learner…I’m constantly listening to audiobooks and taking courses to advance my knowledge and understanding
- I’m a wine enthusiast! (big fan of California Red Blends and Willamette Valley Pinots)
Connect with me on any of these social networks and tell me more about you:
I enjoy meeting interesting and passionate people from all walks of life. Please feel free to follow and connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Facebook. (If you send me an invite to connect on LinkedIn, please mention how you found me and why you’d like to connect as I don’t accept all invitations)
I’ve been a singer-songwriter and recording musician for over a decade. You can check out a few of my tunes HERE.