Hi there, I’m Stephanie. Thanks for visiting!
I’m a digital entrepreneur, coach, writer, speaker, and podcaster. My company is Wired Advisor, where we help professional services entrepreneurs (financial advisors, accountants, attorneys, consultants and coaches) create strategic digital influence marketing plans and build their digital platforms. My team has worked with 100+ professional services entrepreneurs over the past 5 years to help them attract, win, and keep more clients in today’s wired world.
One of the most important keys to having success online when you’re building and running and client-based business is to professionally personalize your brand and digital platform. That means creating a very professional digital presence (1st impressions are critical) and also personalizing that presence to make it more human. YOU are the differentiator! A personalized digital presence enables you to connect at a deeper level with your prospects and clients, and build influence with them.
When you build your digital influence, good things happen for your business! However, building your digital influence is not a one-time transaction, it’s a transformation that will change the course of your business forever. It’s an ongoing process for building equity in your business.
My favorite social network for professional services entrepreneurs is LinkedIn. LinkedIn provides a powerful platform for building your strategic network, serving your network, and attracting the right people and opportunities to your business.
Where to Start on this Site:
Here are a few blog posts for getting started. These posts cover my beliefs about what it takes to build a successful online presence and business in the digital age!
The Personal Side
If I’m asking you to build your personal digital brand, it’s important for me to share with you more about who I am!
First, my closest friends, colleagues, and coaches describe me as the following (in no particular order): smart, caring, driven, thoughtful, funny, fierce, creative, intense, enthusiastic, sensitive, competitive, practical, optimistic
I guess they are being nice not sharing the things about me that drive them crazy!
Here are some additional tidbits about me that you may not know:
- I grew up in Plano, Texas and graduated in the top 10% of my class of 1500 students. I was an All-District point guard, honors student, and the high school mascot (I wore a wildcat suit and acted crazy at football games!)
- I played college basketball (5’4″ Point Guard, Division I and II) and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!)
- My college degree is a BBA in Economics and I’ve completed about 3/4 of an MBA (frankly, entrepreneurship was more exciting!)
- I was a high school business/economics teacher my first two years out of college
- I’m a stepmom to two awesome and handsome boys! (ages 12 and 15)
- I’m a singer-songwriter, recording musician, and a mostly “rhythm” guitar player (Gibson Hummingbird, Baxendale Custom, Gretsch, Fender Telecaster)
- I practice hot yoga 5-6 days a week and can do most arm-balancing poses and hang out in a handstand for a bit!
- I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys and love to wear cowgirl boots
- I enjoy cooking – especially on our outdoor grill
- I have a Chihuahua named Sugar Bear and an Australian Shepherd mix (rescue dog) named Sadie (Sugar Bear is in charge)
- I love the mountains and enjoy hiking, snowboarding, and mountain biking
- I enjoy travel and adventure
- I’m an avid reader and life-long learner
- I’m a wine enthusiast!
Connect with me on any of these social networks and tell me more about you
I enjoy meeting interesting and passionate people from all walks of life. Connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. (If you send me an invite to connect on LinkedIn, please mention how you found me and why you’d like to connect as I don’t accept all invitations)
I’ve been a songwriter and recording musician for over a decade. You can check out a few of my tunes HERE.