Hi there, I’m Stephanie. Thanks for visiting!
I left my 15 year wealth management and corporate leadership career in 2009. Since then, I’ve launched two online brands, built a successful “niche” online coaching and training business (WiredAdvisor.com), and become a reputable digital business strategy speaker and writer. In a nutshell, I completely reinvented myself to create the life I wanted to live both by force and by choice. I’ve had plenty of help and guidance along the way, and I’ve also made some mistakes!
I wouldn’t trade the opportunity of building my own brand, business, and life on my terms for anything today. You shouldn’t either. In fact, you should start right now building your own brand, your business or career, and your life on your terms! In case you weren’t aware of it, we are in the midst of a personal digital media revolution. Anyone can create success on their own terms in today’s digitally wired world. It takes tons of hard work and dedication, but it’s completely affordable, achievable, and very well worth it. The time to claim YOUR space is now! Don’t wait. Don’t let this incredible opportunity in time pass you by.
Sign-up for my eNewsletter for insights on how Build Online Influence and grow your business in a wired world:
Where to Start on this Site:
Here are a few blog posts for getting started. These posts cover my beliefs about what it takes to build a successful online presence and business in the digital age!
A Few Personal “Fun” Facts About Me:
If I’m asking you to build your personal digital brand, it’s important for me to share with you more about who I am!
First, my closest friends, colleagues, and coaches describe me as the following (in no particular order): smart, caring, driven, sweet, funny, fierce, creative, enthusiastic, sensitive, competitive, practical, optimistic
I guess they are being nice to not share the things about me that drive them crazy!
Here are some additional tidbits about me that you may not know:
- I grew up in Plano, Texas and graduated in the top 10% of my class of 1500 students. I was an All-District point guard, honors student, and the high school mascot (I wore a wildcat suit and acted crazy at football games!)
- I played college basketball (5’4″ Point Guard, Division I and II) and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!)
- My college degree is a BBA in Economics and I’ve completed about 3/4 of an MBA (frankly, entrepreneurship was more exciting!)
- I was a high school business/economics teacher my first two years out of college
- I’m a stepmom to two awesome and handsome boys! (ages 11 and 14)
- I’m a singer-songwriter, recording musician, and acoustic guitar player (Gibson Hummingbird and custom Baxendale guitars)
- I practice yoga (mostly hot) 5-6 days a week and can do most arm-balancing poses, headstand, and even hold a handstand on a good day!
- I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys and love to wear cowgirl boots!
- I enjoy cooking – especially on our outdoor grill
- I have a Chihuahua named Sugar Bear and an Australian Shepherd mix (rescue dog) named Sadie (Sugar Bear is in charge)
- I love the mountains and enjoy hiking, snowboarding, and mountain biking
- I enjoy traveling and adventure
- I’m an avid reader and life-long learner
- I enjoy learning about the art of wine and I’m an avid seeker of high quality, delicious reds
Connect with me on any of these social networks and tell me more about you
I enjoy meeting interesting and passionate people from all walks of life. Connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. (If you send me an invite to connect on LinkedIn, please mention how you found me and why you’d like to connect as I don’t accept all invitations)
I’ve been a songwriter and recording musician for over a decade. I play a custom Baxendale acoustic guitar and a Gibson Hummingbird. I also have a Fender “B-bender” Telecaster, and I can play a little piano and bass guitar as well. You can check out a few of my tunes HERE.