Hi there, I’m Stephanie. Thanks for visiting!
I left my 15 year wealth management and corporate leadership career in 2009. Since then, I’ve launched two online brands, built a successful “niche” online coaching and training business (WiredAdvisor.com), and become a reputable digital business strategy speaker and writer. In a nutshell, I completely reinvented myself to create the life I wanted to live both by force and by choice. I’ve had plenty of help and guidance along the way, and I’ve also made some mistakes!
I wouldn’t trade the opportunity of building my own brand, business, and life on my terms for anything today. You shouldn’t either. In fact, you should start right now building your own brand, your business or career, and your life on your terms! In case you weren’t aware of it, we are in the midst of a personal digital media revolution. Anyone can create success on their own terms in today’s digitally wired world. It takes tons of hard work and dedication, but it’s completely affordable, achievable, and very well worth it. The time to claim YOUR space is now! Don’t wait. Don’t let this incredible opportunity in time pass you by.
To get free insights and guidance on how you can build YOUR brand, YOUR business or career, and YOUR life in a wired world, enter your name and email below and become a member of our forward-thinking, independent, entrepreneurial, and motivated community!
Where to Start on this Site:
Here are a few blog posts for getting started. These posts cover my beliefs about what it takes to build a successful online presence and business in the digital age!
Other tidbits about me:
- I grew up in Plano, Texas and graduated in the top 10% of my class of 1500 students. I was an All-District point guard, honors student, and the high school mascot! (yes I wore the wildcat suit and acted crazy)
- I played college basketball (5’4″ Point Guard, Division I and II) and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!)
- I was a high school business/economics teacher my first two years out of college
- I served as a financial advisor/wealth manager for 15+ years in addition to holding corporate leadership positions at Merrill Lynch and UBS
- I’m a recording musician, singer-songwriter, and acoustic guitar player (in my spare time)
- I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys and I wear cowgirl boots
- I love to cook on the grill!
- I’m a StepMom to two wonderful boys (10 and 13) who were adopted from Russia
- I have a Chihuahua named Sugar Bear and an Australian Shepherd mix named Sadie (Sugar is completely in charge)
- I love the mountains and spend as much time as possible snowboarding, mountain biking, and hiking (also love the beach and travel in general)
- I’m an avid reader and life-long learner
- I enjoy and collect wines (red blends are my favorite)…my secret ambition in life is to become a Master Sommelier someday!
Connect with me on any of these social networks and tell me more about you
I enjoy meeting interesting and passionate people from all walks of life. Connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. (If you send me an invite to connect on LinkedIn, please mention how you found me and why you’d like to connect as I don’t accept all invitations)
I’ve been a songwriter and recording musician for over a decade. I play a custom Baxendale acoustic guitar and a Gibson Hummingbird. I also have a Fender “B-bender” Telecaster, and I can play a little piano and bass guitar as well. You can check out a few of my tunes here on Our Stage. I’m constantly working on new material!